Thursday, September 6, 2007

Second Honeymoon in Bali

Hi, I am back after a long lay off. Been so busy with work at my previous job. Working day and night. Don't even have time for my own. After working there nearly 3 months, I decided to throw in the letter after getting an offer from my previous work place, APIS.

CH and I decided to go to Bali, to celebrate our 1st Anniversary. It was indeed a nice holiday to destress and recharge the badly worn out batteries. Again, we took the Air Asia package which I would say was reasonable. We were there for 4d3n, stayed at Nusa Dua. Its a quiet and peaceful place where you can sleep by the seaside under the tree with the strong wind blowing on your face. How rejuvenating :) The beaches in Nusa Dua are much nicer and cleaner. Unlike the beach in Kuta, so crowded and not convenient to lie and rest by the seaside.

So here I am back in APIS, sitting at my old place and doing the same task I have been doing for the past 4-5 years. I would say it's kinda boring but it's much better than my previous place. So can't complain much. Just bear with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.