Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some recent poses, starring Lux the bun

Here are a few recent photos taken of Lux in different poses which I thought I would like to share just for general viewing. Enjoy :)

Am not looking at the camera this time, oh come on, give me some privacy pleeease... No lenses allowed!!


Am trying to blend with my carrier's colour, see our colours do match :) Am not hiding ok??

Aww... my favourite blue shirt accompanying me in my nap. Feels so nice.


Who said bunnies don't need a blanky to keep warm? It's kinda cold these days.


Oh mummy, I love this carrot, I am well behaved and should get a bigger piece than that.


Now look here, I am the leader of this area, all of you have to shower me with my favourite show rabbit pellet and unlimited supply of western timothy hay, I only accept the ones from oxbow, hehehehe...

2 comments:

cocojune said...

hi Julie, pls collect the friendly award which i pass it to u through my cocojune blog !!

Julie Tan said...

Thanks a lot Mei Leng :)