Sunday, May 30, 2010

My upcoming small project

I don't remember having green fingers as a child. Usually all the gardening was done by Mum and Dad. I will be just around helping out but not knowing how the actual thing was done. I decided to get 2 packs of seeds from Giant - one of my favourite veggie the ladies finger and french beans (kacang buncis, I would have preferred kacang buncis kecil is also one of my favourites, but couldn't find the seed for it).

I have started preparing the soil, with some help from my baby Lux. I have dumped her droppings on this plot of soil hopefully to turn it fertile. Will most likely start this mini project in a few days time and see how things go. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

cocojune said...

What a good idea to use Lux bun's poop for yr plant, bunny's poop has proven to be very very good fertiliser :)