Monday, May 3, 2010

Bun with an attitude


Looking at this photo, you would probably think, awww... what an adorable bunny. Well, Lux is our darling there's no doubt on that. She never fails to "entertain" us with her various characters.

Let's start with last Friday night...I noticed there was some mosquitoes outside, and not wanting Lux to be bitten, I took her in to sleep with me for the night. Both of us went to bed around 1+ am, lights off. So far so good... In the middle of the night, I felt kinda cold and decided to lower the speed of the fan. And guess what, once the fan was down, Lux started thumping her foot in protest. Oh no, not again, making noises, I decided to ignore her for a while, but there was still sound of protest from this little fella. So reluctantly, I had to wake up again to increase the speed of the fan. After that, all was well until morning.

It was already 7+ am in the morning, and Lux was making noises in a way to wake me up and waiting for food. Since it was Saturday morning, I tried to ignore her and continued sleeping till 8+. Woke up went to look at her, she was excited to see me, but once I opened the cage door, she showed me her angry face and thumped her foot once. It's like indirectly saying, "Wake up so late??, hungry la". I pat her gently on the head and she was ok. What a moody little fella. Gave her breakfast and she was happy again :)

1 comment:

cocojune said...

haha, Lux baby really an expert to bully u.....:)