Saturday, March 3, 2007

Treasure Hunt Fever

Just had my first experience in the open hunt last month - The Amazing Vista Walk Hunt. It was indeed a good experience for the team as all of us were first timers in an open hunt. As beginners we found the questions rather challenging and mind boggling. It’s hard to think out of the box if you would just read the questions directly without deciphering the keywords given in the questions. I would say we fared not too bad, managed to get more than half the questions right.

After this hunt, I am looking forward to more hunts to gain more experience. I know it won’t be easy and it would take quite some time before I am at least half as good as the regular hunters.

As I was looking at some questions, handed over to me by a friend who used to hunt, I came across this treasure question. Still trying to figure out what is the treasure. The question goes like this

First recall that Parisian hotel of Di and Dodi’s where,
Several paparazzi engulfed round initially there,
The couple’s solution was to leave, which resulted in tragedy,
But this solution you bring back may lead you to victory.

Greatly appreciate if any expert and experience hunters out there can help me to decipher this treasure.

3 comments:

Julie Tan said...

After thinking longer, I think the answer is SPRITZER :)

Anonymous said...

spritzer, it is.

Julie Tan said...

Thanks Michael :)